Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitute...Day 4 to 24

As you can see I've been super busy this month and need to do some catch up on my "gratitude journal"!

Day 4: My darling Home!
Day 5: Clean Laundry
Day 6: Le Creuset Cookware
Day 7: Extended family
Day 8: Darling babies, my friends seem to have the most adorable children!
Day 9: My job, I love working with children
Day 10: Fresh produce @ The farmers market
Day 11: A Clean kitchen
Day 12: A supportive husband
Day 13: Amazing friends & neighbors
Day 14: Cute socks for cold feet
Day 15: Acrylic Nails... my real ones always seem to break
Day 16: AGGIE BASKETBALL!
Day 17: My education, even though it seems like I will be a "forever" student
Day 18: On time departures and arrivals @ the airport!
Day 19: My Polka Dot Luggage
Day 20: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I feel so blessed to have been born into the Gospel.
Day 21: The Logan temple, where Brian & I were sealed for Eternity.
Day 22: My Nap Blanket, that I won't leave home without!
Day 23: My treadmill, couldn't live without it.

& finally....
Day 24: I am grateful for lazy days spent relaxing and de-stressing. Today is one of those days. But I sure miss my little Sadie.. she's the best cuddle bug!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment