Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Perfect Valentine

Valentine's Day this year was perfect...

It started out with 60+ sugar cookies that I made and frosted on Sunday for us to bring to work. These are always a great starter to this day of love.

Upon arriving home from work, we were greeted by some yummy Krispy Kreme doughnuts from Brian's Mom.


After snacking on those delicatessens...we went to Rodizio Brazilian Grill for dinner (which is Brian's favorite), and came home for chocolate-dipped strawberries.


We exchanged cards (see below)... and I found out that next weekend will be spent in Wendover at the AIR SUPPLY CONCERT! I cannot wait, I love 80's music and I have been wanting to see them forever!!








We have a tendency of spreading out this holiday... throughout the entire year, and I can't say that I mind. I feel so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful man, who makes me his Valentine every single day of the year. Lucky, Lucky Me!

1 comment:

  1. Those donuts look so yummy!! So happy for you! Glad you found such a good man!

    ReplyDelete